public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Friends at Scottish Ballet
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:02 am 

As part of a series, two dancers from Scottish Ballet talk about eachother. Even a cynical old b*****d like me enjoyed it.

What I like About you...
by Rachel Reed for The Scotsman

Paul farrell 23, dancer

KARA and I met at the Dance School of Scotland in Knightswood. She was the year below me. Kara stuck out because she was already a really good dancer. Since we both boarded we wound up spending a lot of time together. She was always so serious in class, but outside her true personality would come out. Staying in the halls of residence was like a five-year-long pyjama party.

Not only do we dance together a lot, but you’ll often find us going to the cinema or out clubbing. Kara lives in Irvine so when she’s planned a night out on the town with the gang she’ll usually crash at my place in Glasgow’s West End. I keep her on her toes. After she’s dressed up for the evening she’ll wander back into my room and find all the lights out and Swedish folk music playing. Or I’ll be sitting there wearing a funny wig.

click for more

Profile E-mail