public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Gillian Revie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:06 am 

I was wondering if anyone had any information about performancies by Gillian Revie of the royal ballet, i met her over 10 years ago, and watched her perform at the old Opera House, but i have been unable to find any reviews of recent performances. Gillian Revie is still listed as a dancer at the royall ballet,but i was thinking she might have taken some time off, as she doesnt seem to be feetured at all..
any relevant info would be a help..as i would like see the new Opera House on my next trip to England.

Post subject: Re: Gillian Revie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:16 am 

hi Phill and welcome to CriticalDance. If it's OK with you, I'm going to move this to our "UK news and issues" forum, whre I thin you may have a better chance of getting a reply.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:39 pm 

Gillian Revie had a baby towards the end of December. At present I don't think she scheduled to dance in any productions.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:03 am 

thankyou for youre reply shirley, i hope the Revie family are all doing well. I will look forward to her return,and hope to see her dance in the not to distant future.
once again thankyou for sutch a speedy reply.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]