public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rambert at Jersey Opera House last year
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 6:52 am 

I just heard the song Hurricaine by Bob Dylan and it made me remember the fantastic Rambert performance i saw last year. It was the first time i'd seen the Rambert but hopefully it wont be the last. The piece Hurricaine- a pantomime was mesmorising, and has obviously made an impression on me because it still sticks out in my memory. :) The work shop we had with the dancers at school was probably the best dance workshop i've had, and i've had a fair few! so thank you Rambert, you taught me a lot about what contempory dance can be, the pieces were all so different, from cheese to hurricaine, but all were very inspiring. Thank you!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rambert at Jersey Opera House last year
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:37 am 

Chloe - have you just joined us - welcome! Now I am London based but since we are also a US website I thought I would check that you mean the Channel Islands Jersey? That would fit because Rambert do not travel to the US in recent years is my understanding. Do tell us where you are in Jersey, what you are dancing etc. I know Jersey very well as my best friend and god daughters live there so I visit frequently. What other dance companies have been to visit in recent times?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rambert at Jersey Opera House last year
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:40 am 

Hi from me too Chloe. We have adedicated Rambert feedback forum so I shall move your post and Emma's there.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]