public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: hi grace!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 6:36 pm 

Grace--<BR>I didn't know where to post this, so I chose one of your forums. This is Katie (aka BeastieGrrl, now aka KittyDancer Image Thanks soo much for the advice! I'll be visiting this board frequently from now on.<BR>Love,<BR>Katie

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: hi grace!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 8:42 pm 

GREAT! my *OWN* topic!!! Image<P>glad to see you 'Beastie' - especially with your love of cats and your talent for writing catchy Topic Titles...(YOU know which one!).<P>since you share my feline infatuation, i'm sure YOU'll permit me, to put the following non-dance content in your (my!) thread...<P>.....well - right now i can't work out HOW! - so you'll have to WAIT for this little treat!<P>enjoy looking around here, and if you want to discuss what WE've been talking about, here, that's fine too. any ideas you get at CD might be useful additions (perhaps with a different slant) to the excellent ballet advice you've been given elsewhere, as you said yourself.<P>have fun! ~grace Image<P> <P>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2000 7:02 am 

Hi Grace!<P>This thread is a great idea, thanks KittyDancer.<BR>Now I have a place to say hi, when I've been away!(big laughing smiley)<BR>Just got back from London - thought of you while I was there.<BR>Didn't catch up with any criticaldance "mates", though I did run into Kevin at Leicester Square on the way to the airport.<BR>Didn't spot anyone who may have been Intuviel, at the Kirov.<BR>Oh, by the way, I still haven't been able to access your new site from France???<P>love, <BR>MM<BR>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2000 3:04 pm 

thanks for the info, michael, and glad to see you back.<P>i thought you were in transit to home...but obviously not yet.<P>how much longer in paris?<P>did you bump into kevin at the leicester square ticket booth?!<P>i'm intrigued by your apparent plan to recognise an intuviel if you saw one at the kirov! Image will you meet her in paris?

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]