public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Je ne parle pas francais :(!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:57 am 

I have a work conference in Paris in November and hopefully once again will get to see the Paris Opera Ballet this year, but I had a difficult time getting tickets this spring despite searching internet sites, long distance calls etc. I am working on my French, but any thoughts on the definitive way to get good seats from the US for the Paris Opera ballet until that time? ( I saw Coppelia this spring which I thought was fabulous, and the theatre was beatiful, except I was in a box about six floors high and could only see 3/4 of the stage - still it was one of the highlights of my trip). <P>------------------<BR>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Je ne parle pas francais :(!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:10 am 

Hi Matthew! I had a similar problem when I wanted to attend POB from London.<P>The on-line booking looks as though it should work OK, but i wanted to specify where i sat with more accuracy.<P>I rang the Box Office number and asked to speak to someone who spoke English. They quickly found someone and all went well. <P>I'm going to move this to our "Miscellany" section as i think more people might see it there.<p>[This message has been edited by Stuart Sweeney (edited July 20, 2002).]

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]