public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ballet school in North wales???
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:06 am 

help!! i have lived in warrington most of my life and i started dancing again last year, i am 14 and was just about to move up to grade 6 which isn't that brilliant but as i've only been dancing 7 months i think i've done quite well! :D I used to dance when i was much younger but quit although i have always loved ballet and so i began again last year but now i am moving to abergele in North Wales and i dont want to have to give up my dancing all over again. :( i've had a lot on my mind recently as i've had to move school and leave all my family behind, but i find that i soon as i've done the first warm-up at the barre i forget everything but my dancing...i HAVE to go back!!
I love dancing to much to stop!

In an ideal world i would love to go back to my own dance school but mum isn't able to take me back and to from warrington 2/3 times a week, which means i must find another school.

Basically i'm wondering if anybody knows of a good, reputable ballet school in the North of Wales that teaches ISTD classical Cecchetti.

I would like to continue with this syllabus because i enjoyed it so much at my old Dance School (Kate Simmons Dance Ltd) :D

I'd be gratefull for any ideas!! Please!! xxxxxxx thanks everyone xxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:33 pm 

Hi

Try the istd website - www.istd.org or www.istd.org.uk - I think they have a list of schools or there will at least be some contact details for them.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]