public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm #700!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:41 pm 

Hello! I was reading the post from under the catigory,"What's New on Criticaldance", and saw that I was announced as the 700th member! Cool! Anyway! My name is Jeanette, I studied dance, mostly ballet and jazz for 15 years, and then took a long stretch of time off, and I'm now a student, and studying to teach. At this very moment, I am missing classes due to a sprained ankle 2 weeks ago. I just finished watching "Cats" and I wanted to leap sooo badly but restrained myself! I read a lot of the students questions, they usually have the same question as mine. I live in Ft Lauderdale, Fla. I studied most of my life growing up in St. Louis though. I am happily married with 3 beautiful children. Thanks for being there to guide us all, I practiced the barre and centere post that Bashva wrote on adultballet, and loved it!Thanks again, Bashva! I'm sure my questions will begin, when I get the okay to dance again. Until then, I'll be here reading,learning and resting my ankle. Jeanette(tinydancer)<P>------------------<BR>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I'm #700!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:48 pm 

Hello Jeanette! Welcome and congratulations!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I'm #700!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:02 am 

A warm welcome to the board Jeanette - it's great to have you join us.<P>Take good care of your ankle and really let it heal well.<p>[This message has been edited by Basheva (edited July 04, 2001).]

Profile E-mail