public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: dance sneakers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:26 am 

first of all sorry for my english´, but i only learned it in school for a few years. i havve got a big problem because my girl-friend continíuos dancing after break about 2 years and so her complete equipment does not fit her any longer.. so i want to buy her some new dance sneakers for b-day... i informed me in internet and found some whih seam to be very good....bloch drt2.. has sombody made some experience with this shoes....

i'm thankfull for every answer

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: dance sneakers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:00 am 

Hi moli and welcome to CriticalDance. Don't worry about your English - we're keen that people post from all over the world and happy that they have the chance to practise their English.

<small>[ 22 March 2005, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Stuart Sweeney ]</small>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:22 pm 

Hi there,

Yeah, I use bloch sneakers although I don't think they are the same ones as you are talking about but my experience with 'BLOCH' sneakers is very positive. I find them to be VERY good. They are comfortable and durable and allow you to move freely.

Hope this helps a little.
Daancer 246

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:35 am 

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:28 pm 

Hi there. I think your english is perfect by the way. :)

Just a thought, many dance shops also offer Gift Certificates which may be suitable.

What a very kind and sweet person you are to think of such a much wanted/needed gift. It shows that you are a very thoughtful person :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:31 am 

thank you for your answers... yerterday i made a decision to order the drt shoes from bloch, because i studied nearly the whole internet and i come to conclusion that they are good for dancing.... also there are only 2 or 3 other companies which offer dance sneakers and so the ?look, appearing? made a part of my decision... another reason was that this are the most sold dance sneakers in the usa..... so i hope my girl-friend will be happy about it and that size is correct....

does any one know the movie stage center... goog/(bad????

if i made any mistakes in language or gramma please underline it me ;-) .....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:41 am 

Hi everyone.
I too am thinking about getting bloch dance sneakers. Does any one have any advice on which ones to get? I had my eye on the DRT IIs as welll - how does your girlfriend like them moli1984de? It was really sweet of you to buy them for her by the way=)
Are they comfortable? Good for turning?
I'm thinking of either the bloch drt IIs or the capezio groove shoes - I hear the capezios might be more comfortable. Some people seem to have a problem with the blochs.
Any advice would be most appreciated! I live overseas and I can't try them on - I know it's risky...but my current jazz shoes feel a bit "slippery"
thanks!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:35 am 

joybelle --

After 9 months of working in a dance store that carries both the Capezio Groove and the Bloch DRTs -- and owning both...

The Bloch's are easier to turn in, are more flexible, and fit a wider variety of feet than the Groove. It also shows off the arch better than the Capezio. I wear my Blochs to dance in, I wear my Capezios as street shoes.

Hope that helps!

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]