public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Utilizing "Rent"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:56 pm 

Hello everyone, new to the forums, and just wanted to give the biggest shout out to everyone. Anyways i just wanted to share one of dance studio techniques, that i have been using for several years now. I actually use the original cast recordings of rent to help inspire and focus my students in a number of ways. The majority of my students enjoy the sessions, and have actually bettered their performance a number of times. If anyone shares similar techniques id love to hear it, otherwise i suggest you try out rent. Ta for now!

Last edited by moodringer10 on Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:46 pm 

Hello, moodringer10, and welcome to CriticalDance! I think it is great that you have found a way in your teaching to bring energy and fun to your classes that your students really seem to enjoy. I must admit, I haven't seen Rent yet, but hope to catch it soon...Again, welcome, and be sure to check out the other forums for all sorts of news and information. :)

Profile E-mail