public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dance Rehearsals Begin for Michael Jackson's New Videos
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 3:49 pm 

The search is on:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>Michael Jackson Previews 15 Invincible Tracks</B><P>Jennifer Vineyard, SonicNet.com<P>Brian Thomas, the choreographer, said that while he's sworn to secrecy, he can confirm that producers are looking for 30 dancers trained in jazz and hip-hop, as well as performers with special skills, such as tumbling, for the two-hour show.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/so/20010615/en/michael_jackson_previews_15_invincible_tracks_1.html" TARGET=_blank><B>More</B></A>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Dance Rehearsals Begin for Michael Jackson's New Videos
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 4:46 pm 

Image <P>Ooh, I'm so exited:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>Exclusive: Michael Jackson's First Mainland Performance in Over 11 Years- ``Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, the Solo Years'' to Take Place September 7th and 10th At Madison Square Garden</B><P>ENTERTAINMENT WIRE<P>...<P>The evening, a World Events LLC production, will be filmed as a two-hour primetime special for the CBS Television Network as well as being shown throughout the world. Both evenings will feature a forty-eight piece orchestra and twelve background singers. There will also be a three-hundred member gospel choir, a two-hundred member children's choir and a forty member dance ensemble. According to Jackson, ``I am very excited to celebrate my 30th anniversary as a solo artist with such an illustrious roster of talent and so many of my friends from the entertainment world. What makes this event even more rewarding is that my fans will be flying in from around the world. I look forward to performing live and reuniting with my brothers on these two very special nights.''<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010702/2611.html" TARGET=_blank><B>More</B></A>

Profile E-mail