home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: KulturNat 2005 - Culture Night 2005
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:25 pm 

Culture Night 2005

October 14, 2005
Royal Danish Theatre - Old Stage

The event includes sessions for five groups, starting at 19.30, 20.00, 20.30, 21. og 21.30 and lasts about one hour

Adults - 40 kroner, children - 20 kroner (discount with Culture Pass)
Tickets available at BilletNet

(English)

If you've dreamt about being in the footlights on the stage in the Royal Theatre, you should take the opportunity to go to Culture Night on October 14. Now we are opening up wide the Ballet House on Kongens Nytrov and giving the public the unique opportunity to dance in Bournonville's famous ballet 'Napoli' together with Royal Danish Ballet dancers.

The particpants will divide up into groups and begin the afternoon in the theatre's rehearsal studios with classes on Tarantella from 'Napoli' Act III. Then they will depart for the stage, where they will dance in the ballet set. After the successful - of course! - performance and roaring curtain call, there will be drinks & good cheer on the balcony.

The whole event takes about one hour, and both kids & adults can participate. It is a good idea to wear flat, rubber-soled shoes.

(Danish)

Hvis du drømmer om selv at stå badet i rampelyset på scenen i Det Kongelige Teater skal du gribe chancen til Kulturnatten den 14. oktober. Hér åbner vi Ballettens Hus på Kgs. Nytorv op på vid gab og giver publikum en enestående mulighed for selv at danse med i Bournonvilles berømte ballet Napoli sammen med Den Kongelige Ballets dansere.

Deltagerne deles op i hold og begynder aftenen i teatrets prøvesale med undervisning i Tarantellen fra 3. akt af Napoli, derefter er der afgang til scenen, hvor der danses i ballettens scenografi. Efter en naturligvis succesfuld forestilling og bragende fremkaldelser er der hygge og drinks på balkonen.

Hele forløbet tager ca. 1 time og både børn og voksne kan deltage i arrangementet. Det er en god idé at have flade sko el. gummisko på.