public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: One more view on l'affaire Glasco
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 2:17 am 

Dear All<P>I think the time has come to wrap up this particular topic on the Glasco affair, so I am closing the thread.<P>Lively discussions are the life blood of this forum in particular. However, the focus for most of this topic has been the thread itself rather than the substantive issues.<P>I hope that any further discussions on the Glasco affair will:<P>- focus on the issues and the reporting of those issues<BR>- be respectful and considered and avoid flames etc<BR>- probably as well to remember that short postings are much more likely to be read.<P>We take a fairly relaxed approach to Moderating here at criticaldance, but the various threads on this very important issue have probably caused us more discussions than all the other topics put together.<P>When the Glasco affair takes another turn, I look forward to us maintaining the level of coverage and comment that we have seen to date. However if things seem to be getting out of hand, we will be more likely to step in early and take action to cool or cut short overly passionate and inward looking discussions.<P>We <u>really, really</u> don't want to do that, so please help us to avoid such a situation.<P>Best regards<P>Stuart Sweeney <P><p>[This message has been edited by Stuart Sweeney (edited July 08, 2000).]

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2