public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: American Ballet Theater - Los Angeles - Nutcracker
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:26 am 

I was sent this information - I can't vouch for its accuracy - but I thought I would pass it on:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Subj: ABT 'Nutcracker' coming to Los Angeles [Yahoo! Clubs: Ballet International]<BR>Date: 12/7/01 10:07:06 PM Pacific Standard Time<BR>From: yahoo-dev-null@yahoo-inc.com (haile_liekli1)<BR>Reply-to: yahoo-dev-null@yahoo-inc.com<BR>To: ORZAK@aol.com<P>The following received this morning from American Ballet Theater:<BR>------------------------------------<BR>If your holiday travels find you in Los Angeles this season, please remember that ABT will be performing the perennial holiday classic, The Nutcracker at the new Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, California, December 14-23.<P>It's a great Christmas gift, particularly for the kids, filled with all the usual ingredients, dancing dolls, graceful fairies, menacing mice, sparkling snowflakes and holiday cheer. <P>Also, you should note that there are some special discount deals on:<BR>Tuesday, December 18 at 7:30 pm <BR>Wednesday, December 19 at 7:30 pm <BR>Thursday, December 20 at 7:30 pm. <P>To get the special reduced prices, call Ticketmaster at (213) 365-3500 and quote the code MABT, or visit <A HREF="http://www.ticketmaster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ticketmaster.com</A> and under the area headlined "Promotions and Special Offers," enter the redemption code MABT.<P>For a complete list of casting for our Nutcracker engagement at the Kodak, please log onto our website at <A HREF="http://www.abt.org." TARGET=_blank>www.abt.org.</A> <P>Tickets range from $30-$80. For ticket information, call Ticketmaster at (213) 365-3500 or visit our web site at <A HREF="http://www.abt.org." TARGET=_blank>www.abt.org.</A> <P>The Kodak Theatre, is located adjacent to Mann's Chinese Theatre on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Los Angelese<P>ABT's engagement at the Kodak Theatre is generously underwritten by Howard and Roberta Ahmanson.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]