public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Backstage at the Nut
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:42 pm 

There was this wonderful diary from Babs a year ago:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Diary of a "Nut"<P><u>Nut Load in minus 9 days:</u><P>It's nine days to the load in of my first Nutcracker of this season.<P>This year it is much easier, in terms of preparation of the actual lighting plot. All of that work was done last year, when I was first hired to re-light the show. But I did have to make some adjustments to the plot....for instance, I went through and eliminated all lighting instruments that were never used. Then I also wanted to change a few gel colors (was I nuts last year when I actually thought I would be needing a green backlight wash?).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><a href=../../../ubb/Forum8/HTML/000061.html target=_blank>Much more</a>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Backstage at the Nut
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:42 pm 

And this new thread in the Backstage forum:<P><a href=../../../ubb/Forum8/HTML/000132.html target=_blank>Backstage at the Nutcracker</a>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]