CriticalDance Forum

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Ticket for Nutcracker in NYC Sunday 15 at 1 pm.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:56 pm 

Unfortunately tomorrow I must cancel my trip to NYC, due to very serious and sudden health problems of a close relative.
I booked and already paid by my credit card 1 orchestra seat, price $ 95, for the New York City Ballet performance of Balanchine' s Nutcracker on stage next Sunday 15 th at 13.00 PM: I tried to write the Theater whether they could re-sell the ticket and partially refund me, but obviously no reply...
So I believe it' s a pity this seat is going to be paid and void and I' m wondering whether there is some reader of this Forum who 'd like to go. If yes, please contact me via e-mail and I could forward the e-mail received from the box office confirming the assignment of the seat: most likely I think the Box Office will deliver the ticket to the holder of the printed e-mail with the Order Code. Of course I' ll be grateful if the goer will send me some $ later...
Let me know,
LUX
==================================================
DON' T TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY: YOU' LL NEVER GET OUT OF IT ALIVE!
or, in other words: LIFE IS SHORT. EAT HARD.
e-mail:
lucio.peres@fastwebnet.it
lucio.peres@inwind.it
lucio.peres@tin.it

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]