CriticalDance Forum

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BADA BING-GIRLS
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:44 pm 

???<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Neovision Announces Casting and Production Start Date Of BIG DOGG RECORDS' ``BADA BING-GIRLS''<P>PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 11, 2002--Neovision Corporation (NQB: NOVS), the multi-faceted entertainment company, today announced that its BIG DOGG Records division has signed with G-Money Productions and A.V.O. Studios to begin recording and production of its "BADA BING-GIRLS." G-Money Productions has auditioned and successfully cast all members of the group, and will begin recording basic tracks for the BADA BING-GIRLS' first of three singles, featuring a remake of James Taylor's "Fire & Rain" on July 15, 2002. <P>The all girls group theme called BADA BING-GIRLS is modeled after tough and sexy Italian Brooklyn/New York brunettes. The concept to go after is the Italian "Soprano's" meets "Analyze This," etc. Exceptional looking women, with tough attitudes and great voices, will dance to choreographed top new music numbers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><a href=http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/020711/110122_1.html target=_blank>More</a> on Yahoo!

Post subject: Re: BADA BING-GIRLS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:20 am 

Hmm, I'm surprised Angela hasn't chimed in yet. Maybe this will get her attention:<P> Image <BR>Clockwise from top, Nadine Marcelletti, Justine Noelle, Alexandra Morlock, Grace DeSena, and Lillian Baerga -- the Bada Bing's best.<BR>Photo By: JAMES W. ANNESS/THE The Record <P>From the Sopranos Web Site:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>Tony Soprano's Girls Are the Bada Bing G-force</B><P>By VIRGINIA ROHAN<BR>Staff Writer - The Record<P>It's hard to steal the spotlight from the Soprano gang, but when one group of unbilled characters is on screen, eyeballs tend to follow.<P>Ah, the Bada Bing girls. These scantily clad, Barbie Doll-like women -- bartenders and dancers at Tony Soprano's favorite hangout -- might well be the most noticed "background" actors in TV history. What makes them so special? "It's just the whole package -- the hair, the makeup, the breasts, the body, the confidence," says Anna Maniscalco, casting associate for Grant Wilfley Casting in New York City, who chooses the bartenders and dancers at the fictional Bada Bing Club. "It's the whole air about them."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://sopranosonlocation.4t.com/badabing_girls.html" TARGET=_blank><B>more</B></A>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:19 am 
RING-A BING BING!!!Did you call Azlan?????<BR>OKAY--who watches the show just to see DA GOILS????<BR><p>[This message has been edited by angela (edited July 16, 2002).]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 8:14 pm 

Aha! Gotcha!<P>I don't watch much TV (unless of course it's the World Cup or when Lauren is in the mood for the Food Network), so I don't even know what I'm missing. Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:58 am 

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The all girls group theme called BADA BING-GIRLS is modeled after tough and sexy Italian Brooklyn/New York brunettes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmmm. Maybe my eyes are goin' bad, but 4 of them don't look like brunettes to me....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:18 am 

Look closely, salzberg....at the roots.<p>[This message has been edited by Maggie (edited July 17, 2002).]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:10 am 
And DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER.........

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:15 pm 

Too late, Angela; I already looked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:22 pm 

To resolve the confusion, the Bada-Bing Girls on the Sopranos are not the same as the BADA-BING GIRLS song and dance band.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 7:55 am 
Yeah,I got that Azlan;<BR>and JEFF--tisk,tisk,tisk.....<p>[This message has been edited by angela (edited July 18, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 11:06 am 

Angela, the one in the blue shirt -- that's you, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:05 pm 
GASP(they know my secret)!!!!!<BR>AZLAN I thought I could trust you.........

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:14 pm 

What am I being accused of? Again...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:37 am 

I'm not sure this group looks too tough. They all just look quite pretty and nice ( unlike the soprano girls - I am not to sure i would take them home to mom )!<BR> Now, a controversial thread would be is "exotic dancing" aka the soprano girls a legitimate form of artisitic expression? Based on my limited database ( graduation from med school/taken out by chief resident 8 years ago ), I would have to vote no, at least as legitimacy is defined in this cultural, but I am not sure that I could support this statement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:51 am 
Actually Matthew we did touch on the subject briefly--exotic dancing or rather a trained ballet dancer turned stripper.<BR>But from what I remember that thread was closed(someone correct me if I'm wrong).<BR>Those ladies above do look kinda tough though--<BR>Esp ME IN THE BLUE(why did you tell Jeff,MR.A?????)<P>[This message has been edited by angela (edited July 20, 2002).]<p>[This message has been edited by angela (edited July 20, 2002).]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next