public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sigh!! Sweet Revenge!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:31 pm 

hey gang!! i got this as a voice e-mail, but it was too large to post. So i made a transcript of it. hope you all enjoy it. its hilarious!!<P>Ring <BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>FBI agent: yes this is Agent Johnson of the US FBI. My president has instructed me to ask to ask you for the finale time to turn over the person or location of one Omasa Bin Ladden for his actions against our country. Or you must face the consequences.<BR>Taliban: Leave us alone we know nothing of this Bin Ladden. <BR>FBI: we think you do<BR>Taliban: we don’t <BR>FBI: listen Mr. Taliban person, do you realize that this is your finale opportunity or we must lash out with an assault of which you do not have the technology to handle? <BR>Taliban: We do not fear your weapons. We have anti-aircraft, anti-tank and anti-missile in our weaponry. <BR>FBI: we know that but you don’t have answering machines.<BR>Taliban: what<BR>FBI: will you give us bin Ladden<BR>Taliban: No <BR>FBI: Ok. You asked for it<BR>Hang up<BR>Taliban: Answering machine, what is that?<BR>ring <BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Annoying Friendly Voice: Hello how are you this afternoon? Would you like better rates on your long distance service? <BR>Taliban: you have the wrong number.<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring <BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Bored male Voice: Hello Mr Tayoban. Did you know that aluminum siding can raise the property value of your house? We can install it at the fraction of the increase of your new property value. Are you interested?<BR>Taliban: you have wrong number.<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring<BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Annoyingly excited voice: Congratulations you qualify for the platinum card!<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring<BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Annoyingly excited voice: Good afternoon sir, did you know that we have 40 million dollars available for home improvement project and you qualify . . .<BR>Taliban: ARRR!<BR>Hang up <BR>Taliban: That’s it, Osmas' on his own.<BR>Ring. <BR>Bored high-nasal Voice: Good afternoon sir. How would you like free HBO for a month?<BR>Taliban: ARR!!!<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring<BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Automated Voice: Hello. For a great deal on auto insurance, please hold the line for the next avali. . . <BR>Taliban: ARGGG!!!<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring<BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Automated Voice: Hello I have a special deal from the number one sports magazine including the famous swim. . .<BR>Taliban: ARRR!!!<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring<BR>Taliban: Taliban<BR>Automated Voice: Good afternoon sir can I interest you on . . . <BR>Taliban: stop it!! <BR>Hang up<BR>ring<BR>Taliban: ahhh!! Stop calling!! Stop calling!!<BR>Automated Voice: . . . how you can win a free vacation?<BR>Hang up<BR>Ring <BR>Taliban: ahhhh!!! Stop calling!! Stop Calling!!! <P>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sigh!! Sweet Revenge!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:46 pm 

Too funny! When we catch Bin Laden he will undergo a sex change operation and then be sent back to Afghanistan to live as a woman.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sigh!! Sweet Revenge!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:14 am 

The world could really use a good laugh and this is certainly funny. However, realizing that as a thread this could go in a hurtful direction, after discussion, we have decided to close the thread.<P>If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or Maggie by e-mail.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]