public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My dreadful career as a street performer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:06 pm 

Quote:
Mime Is Money
Emily Yoffe, Slate

As I put the final touches on my makeup for my debut as a Washington, D.C., street performer, the loving words of my husband echoed in my head: "You look like Bette Davis in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" He had a point. The combination of pigtails, crow's-feet, and rouged cheeks was so disturbing that I wondered if I could actually go through with standing on a downtown corner and doing my act. I desperately wanted a combination of Xanax for my anxiety and Zantac for my stomach acid. Now, there was drug I could use: Xanzan—the pill for the talentless street performer.
more

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: My dreadful career as a street performer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:15 am 

Quote:
I desperately wanted a combination of Xanax for my anxiety and Zantac for my stomach acid. Now, there was drug I could use: Xanzan—the pill for the talentless street performer.
Oh dear... And with the enhanced version of Xanzan, you can water to the pill and apply it to your face as sunblock: Xanzan with SPF15. ;)

I wonder if you need a much thicker skin as a street performer?

<small>[ 02 November 2003, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Azlan ]</small>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]