public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: My Favorite Way Is.............
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 11:51 am 

My favorite way to eat chocolate ice cream (low fat) is.....to put it in a bowl and pour over it some milk (non-fat) and then eat the ice cream slowly as the milk freezes on it and the whole thing becomes really soupy- and then slurp it up - YUM!.<P>My favorite way to eat an apricot is right off the tree....warm and sweet.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: My Favorite Way Is.............
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 8:37 am 

My favourite way to eat tiny tomatoes is to cut them in half, pour olive oil over, salt and fresh basil leaves torn over the top: eat with the freshest mozzarella di bufala you can find, the type that oozes milk when you cut it. That's what we're having for supper after our pasta this evening.<BR>Trouble is it's only REALLY good in the summer...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:22 am 

My favorite way of eating my morning Cheerios (R) <I>used</I> to be sitting over the keyboard of my Compaq Presario notebook while reading Critical Dance.<P>. . .Which explains why I'm now typing on a Gateway2000 notebook. . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:51 am 

My favorite way to eat M&Ms is to set them in a sunbeam until they are warm and melty.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:07 am 

I only eat my ice cream out of the tub with a tea spoon.<P>Someone taught me this, get a lemon with a thin skin, cut in slices and coat them well with sugar. Then eat it, skin and all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:55 am 

Salzberg - LOL - (she laughed as she ate her morning raisin bran - yuk - as she posted at the criticaldance board).<P>My favorite way of eating watermelon depends on the company.....if eating in the presence of others, decorum is preserved, utensils are used, napkin close at hand.<P>However, once alone....aha ....I like to take a slice out in the garden and eat it as it was meant to be eaten.....teeth and lips....and then see how far the seeds can be ---how shall I say it? ----thrown into the wind.....maybe in the direction of the cat. (good thing that cat is not a member of this board and can't post back)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 10:32 am 

my favorate way to eat a kosher pickle is to put the pickle half way into my mouth and dig out the insides with my front teeth, then eat the skin last. i love to eat oreo cookies by, of course, pull the cookie apart scoop out the inners then eat the cookie. and i love any herbal tea. i like to put both hands around my cup, feel the warmth, and the vapors on my face, then savor each wonderful sip. mmm. now doesn't that sound good?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 8:51 am 

A little bit of powdered sugar on strawberries.....oh wait...even better!!...vanilla ice cream with strawberries. <P>Hot waffles with vanilla ice cream.<P>And almost anything eaten with the fingers. ok - spaghetti would be difficult, unless you are about two years old. Then its fun.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 10:07 am 

The best way to eat spaggetti is to get a group of your closest friends, and humongous plates of spagetti. Top with freshly ground cheese. Then put forks back in the drawer and eat with your fingers. Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 11:58 am 

The best way to eat tortilla chips is to buy white corn tortillas, cut them up and fry them in olive oil, then sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar while they are still moist with oil. And for extra special fun, add fresh strawberry sauce and whipped cream on top of that!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 12:54 pm 

There is a restaurant here that serves them like that Katheryn.<P>And then there is bunello - pronounced I think, bun-way-lo - and that is just like Katheryn described, but with honey and vanilla ice cream on the cinnamon/sugar fried tortilla chips. <P>AthenaCait - you have actually eaten spaghetti with your fingers???? LOL - I thought I was just kidding around....LOL<P>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 1:43 pm 

Acctually? Yes! It was at a youth group meeting. We got into a spagetti fight (or atleast the beginings of one) before our youth group leader made us stop. (he's nearly 7 feet tall by the way. Image) But that's how I always eat it now, providing my parents aren't there Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 2:31 pm 

ok - here is a quiz question for you.....name the ballet in which a food fight takes place......<P>(hint - it is danced by the Royal Ballet)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 9:58 pm 

Hmmmmm I don't know the quizzz, but eh, er, even when you're 13 eating spaghetti with your hands (and friends, ofcourse Image) is LOTS of fun! Especially with very slimy sauce, so that it'll all slip out of your fingers and you have to run trough the whole room and catch the spaghetti...<BR>No just kidding but it IS fun anyway to eat with your fingers Image<P>My favourite way to eat cheese is to make a VERY, *VERY* thin slice of it (here in holland we have special cheese-sortofknive-thingies for that), put it in the microwave oven for like 5-7 seconds, and then put it up with my fingers very slowly so that the cheese becomes a very long thread, hold it above my head and lower it into my mouth..... MYUM!!!! <P> Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 4:53 am 

Food fight in a ballet? Royal Ballet? I'm stumped.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next