CriticalDance Forum

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: What do you folks do w/ the flowers that the audience gi
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:34 pm 

hey angela!! it's good to be back. recital is just two weeks away, and we know our ballet dance-its done and we know it backwards and forwards, but we're still working on the hip-hop jazz dance. my teacher isn't done chorographing it yet!! yikes!! major stress!! i hope she gets it done, or we'll stand on stage, flapping our arms like birds. i'm so glad there's clairol to color my gray hairs that are coming in!!! <P>i'll look for those flowers azlan! LOLOL although after this recital, i might need something a little stronger!<BR>kim <BR>

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:46 pm 
KIM,You sound like you're having A BLAST!<BR>Keep me posted on the performance AND the flowers!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:07 pm 

hey angela! actually, i am having a blast!! my dance director now said that we are to have at least 3 performances a year, recital, a summer/fall musical/play-thing, and a christmas performance. so every 4 months we'll learn something new!! i am looking forward to it. it's really hard work, but it's fun!! i wouldn't trade it for the world!! we're still supposed to do GodSpell sometime. we'll see.<BR>kim

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3