public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: not exactly fun..........
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 10:26 am 
Is there an effective way to stop trash mail(and I do mean TRASH)from ending up in your email??? I just delete without even reading them;some of the headings are enough to burn a hole through your desk top(How did they get my email address anyway?)

Post subject: Re: not exactly fun..........
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 12:21 pm 

Well I know on hotmail you can set up a junk mail folder that the junk mial can be filered into, but sometimes mail you want to read gets put in their too-so with mine I have to check both anyways. <BR> Aol i'm not sure, I have aol and hotmail and my aol acct I don't use all that much, but I log on to the computer thru aol(it's the service provider of the family I work for) and when I set up my aol acct(so i'd have a SN to log on with) I didn't tell anyone about it(cause all my friends have my hotmail addy anyway) and I was still getting junk mail to aol. SO i don't know if there is a way to stop it.<P>------------------<BR>Joey: That's it, you hide my underwear i'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.<br><BR>Chandler: what, what are you going to show me my clothes?<br><BR>Joey: Hey, opposite is... opposite<br><BR>FRIENDS

Joey: That's it, you hide my underwear i'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.<br><BR>Chandler: what, what are you going to show me my clothes?<br><BR>Joey: Hey, opposite is... opposite<br><BR>FRIENDS

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 6:27 am 
I have yahoo....Thanks anyway RossnRachel--just airing out...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 9:14 am 

hey angela, how's it going? about the junk e-mail, if you didn't request it, then you're being spammed and that's illegal. i've included a website for you to go to, in order to get rid of the spam. also,if you go to the spam website that's sending the e-mails, there should be a place where you can delete yourself from their list. Good luck. <A HREF="http://www.ecofuture.org/jnkmail.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.ecofuture.org/jnkmail.html</A> <BR>kim

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 9:18 am 
THANK YOU MISS DAWN--I'm doing great--will keep you posted about Chicago and when I finally move!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]