public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Tractor Square Dancing!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 8:53 am 

Yes, I have a comment - have they done an environmental impact study on this activity? I mean there could be an endangered rat or two in the field --------don't laugh this happened in the San Joaquin Valley.........not the tractor dance but the rats -.........

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 7:22 pm 

Well, Basheva, I have included an EIS in my proposal for a new dance company, the Silicon Valley Tractor Dance Company. I am now in search of an Artistic Director and a Ballet Master. Know of any?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 6:55 am 

AZLAN - ME!!! All those cute engineer types on tractors - WOW!! <P> oh - wait - will I have to think logically? uh oh - that is a problem - and I don't count above 8 - and that's on good days - on bad days I count to four twice.<P>And if those tractors break down - well, I KNOW engineers don't like to get their hands dirty - and I don't fix tractors........<P>But, engineers are cute..............<P>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2001 11:19 am 

Well, it seems that funding for such a company is more difficult than we thought. I just don't get why all these dot-com companies don't want to fund a Tractor Square Dance company!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2001 1:16 pm 

They did, Azlan - that's why they are going broke.....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:35 pm 

Now comes Moris Minor Ballet. An article from the Commonwealth Games in Reuters:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...the crowd was cheered by a ballet performed by Britain's beloved Morris Minor cars...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><a href=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020804/wl_canada_nm/canada_games_closing_col_2 target=_blank>More</a> on Yahoo

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:59 pm 

whoa! could this be the explaination for crop circles?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:29 am 

They're at it again:

Tractor Square Dance a 'Crowd Pleaser'
By BILL MIKOLAY, The Indiana Gazette

COOKPORT - A sea of red and green tractors now adorns the Cookport Fairgrounds, where the seventh annual Cookport Antique Machinery Show will hold its final day of festivities today.

A three-day display of antique machinery that ranges from antique tractors and rototillers, to generators, antique ring washers and a 1927 Indian Scout motorcycle, the event provides plenty of opportunity for down-home, country fun.

In addition to the tractor pulls that are indicative of the event, Saturday's show involved a first for CAMS - a tractor square-dance, complete with a caller who beckoned to the eight participating tractors: "All eight to the center, now back out and bow to your partner."

click for more

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2