public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New dancer on the block...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:08 am 

Hi, I'm new! <BR>This site is great - congratulations on making it so informative and friendly!<BR>Although I love all the ballet chat, I have to say the mylittletony site is particularly hilarious! I love it! Any suggestions for other sites I can use to cheer up a boring afternoon in London Town?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: New dancer on the block...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:35 am 

Hello Lynda - welcome to the board - it's great to have you join us.<P>Hmmmmm - I am thinking of what kind of site you would like. Did you see the magic site - it's in a thread down below - just scroll down a bit.<P>Here in San Diego it doesn't rain very much and we very seldom get a thunderstorm, so I have a site with a thunderstorm. However, something tells me you don't want to see more rain......<P>Once again, welcome!<p>[This message has been edited by Basheva (edited June 27, 2001).]

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]