public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: RULES TO LIVE BY -
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 9:44 am 

These Rules should be on every refrigerator door and on every sign and door post (and if males would just live by these rules life would be a whole lot easier):<P>THE RULES<P>The female always makes the rules<P>The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification<P>No male can possibly know all the rules<P>If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules<P>The female is never wrong<P>If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.<P>If “rule 6” applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.<P>The female may change her mind at any time<P>The male must never change his mind without the expressed consent of the female<P>The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time<P>The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset<P>The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset<P>The male is expected to mind read at all times<P>If the female has PMS all the rules are null and void<P>The female is ready when she is ready<P>The male must be ready at all times<P> It doesn't get better than this.......or does it? <P>(again NOT signing with my signature to this one) and ducking incoming missles.....<P>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY -
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2001 7:02 am 

Thank you for this helpful document Basheva. I can now see that it has been the guiding philosophy of all the women I have ever met.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2001 11:05 am 

Lol Stuart !! I can see there is no need for you to take the pop quiz this Friday - you have already passed........LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2001 4:03 pm 

LOL Basheva those are awesome, my friends will love em. I like that guys should mindread at all times... so true. <BR>-Zoe Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2001 1:59 pm 

Zoe - guys are supposed to mind read because they are so smart - so we expect a lot of them. (ahem)

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]