public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: DANCE USA Requests
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2000 11:53 am 

From: owner-dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu<BR>[maimailto:Owner-dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu]On Behalf Of Ellen<BR>Bromberg<BR>Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 6:27 PM<BR>To: dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu<BR>Subject: A Request for Websites<P><BR>On February 4th and 5th I will be presenting two sessions on Dance and<BR>Technology for the Winter Council Meeting of DANCE USA, America's<BR>national dance service organization. Among other things I will be<BR>discussing the integration of technology in theatrical performance and<BR>the internet as a site for both creative process and artistic product.<BR>I have a number of resources already, but I'd like to be able to present<BR>the work of as many dance/tech artists as possible in the time<BR>allotted. I would also like to prepare a list of websites to<BR>disseminate to attendees at the conference, which will consist of<BR>Artistic Directors and Managers of Dance Companies in the US. If you<BR>would like to have your work represented, please submit your website to<BR>me directly or to the D & T List with any written comments you would<BR>like included. If you have videos of your work in the theater, please<BR>contact me directly and I will give you a mailing address. Tapes should<BR>be VHS NTSC.<P><BR>I would be happy to make this compilation available to the list if<BR>others are interested. Just let me know.<P><BR>Thanks,<BR>Ellen Bromberg

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]