public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Happy Spring!!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 5:41 am 

it was a cool day today, which was refeshingly welcome after the week's heat. i woke up to a heavy shower of rain. this time of the year, it's particularly hot and i hate it because i have to walk home every afternoon in the blazing sun. but i don't now because it's holidays! the best time of the day is morning, because it's so nice and cool and just...wonderful!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 10:18 am 

Hey Pearl (Jacqueline)!<BR>A warm welcome to criticaldance.com Image! Great you came here!<P>Sounds great, the weather over there in Singapore... Well ok we also have quite sunny weather (and yes, holidays too!) here in froggy Netherlands, but today there was a lot of wind. Brrrrrrrrrr

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 1:14 pm 

Pearl - welcome to the board - it's a pleasure to have you join us.<P>It would be very interesting for you to tell us about dance in Singapore.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 4:22 pm 

Well, right now in Singapore we're holding the annual Singapore Arts Festival, where there are a series of performances and exhibitions, usually from overseas. Like for dance, we have dancers from Canada, Tokyo and the USA performing. <BR>Anyway. Back to the weather. This morning it's unusually quiet, and bright. Quite perfect, actually, not too hot and not too cold, though i don't mind cold. it never snows here; we're too close to the equator to have proper seasons, but there are specific times of the year when it rains very heavily. This is usually at around December, and it lasts till mid-february,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6