CriticalDance Forum

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Wouldn't it be nice...
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:34 pm 

Coming in late to the conversation - that is a great idea - count me in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:39 am 

Oh, it was an erm...intellectual looking guy who gave me the picture postcard, but please bear in mind that the postcards probably only work on the rare race of dance-lovers who haunt ticket queues. And of course I can manage chocolate Maggie...in fact, I couldn't manage WITHOUT it! (it's coming up to exam season, we need this type of fuel to get us through to summer)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:53 am 

Basheva<-----all chocolate donations gratefully received. Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:45 pm 

Gasp, Stuart is Clark Kent in disguise! Now we know where his fetish for Men in Tights comes from...<P>Even though I'm too far away to participate in any of the meetings, this is such a sweet idea and I hope you all have a great time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:11 pm 

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>please bear in mind that the postcards probably only work on the rare race of dance-lovers who haunt ticket queues<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Uh-oh! Looks like I might have to rethink my major marketing pitch for the year - handing them out at random in Burger King.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:17 am 

i'm a bit lonely up here you can send me a postcard!!as for chocolate , thought you might like to know about the chocolate tasting club!! i kid you not...they send you chocolates every month ( you have to pay for them) you taste them and send back the scores..the chocolates haven't even been in the shops yet!! they can send chocolates abroad , but not the ones for tasting , well that i'm not sure on.....it's heaven when the box arrives as to which one to eat first ( there are two of everything , even two big bars of the stuff).....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:27 am 

salzberg said, <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Well, on Sunday, June 2d, I'm going to be in the Atlanta airport from 10:08AM - 11:15AM, and the Boston airport from 1:48PM - 3:45PM, so if anyone wants to get together....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, I see this as the opportunity of a life-time. Let me just check the flight schedules.....Oh Heck! Just realised it was for June 2nd. Oh dear/What a pity/Never mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:15 am 

...I know a lady who was once a chocolate taster for the Mars company. She basically had to eat sweet things they created for her then tell them what she thought about the edible goods (if they were edible!). She was incredibly slim as well, so...maybe chocolate is actually a slimming device kept quiet by those who know about it because they want all the goods for themselves.<P>Handing out postcards in Burger King might work though, the hungry have-queued dance fanatics need somewhere to gather and discuss..erm..queueing techniques (??)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:12 am 

These chocolates are great , usually there iare about 3 or 4 that have alcohol in them in some form or another! but i actually look forward to the next box arriving ( so does my mum!!)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3