public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: What zodiac sign are you??...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 6:29 am 

...And do you match the popular interpretation of your sign?<P>Since we're all involved in dance in some way it might be interesting to see if there is a predominant sign.<P>I'm Aquarius, and seem fairly typical:<P>Unconventional, curious, analysing, freedom-loving, enjoy being alone, artistic, aloof at times, loyal, vague, rebellious...<P>Other Aquarians (from my book) -<P>Lewis Carroll<BR>Mia Farrow<BR>Clark Gable<BR>Galileo<BR>Jack Lemmon<BR>Abraham Lincoln<BR>Vanessa Redgrave<BR>Paul Newman<BR>Norman Rockwell<BR>Shelley Berman<P>(If you want to know who shares your sign just ask!)

Post subject: Re: What zodiac sign are you??...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 11:40 am 

I"m a capricarious Image Now you're wondering what do I mean, have I lost my mind, Have I done one too many piourretes????? Nope! See My b-day is Jan 20th, go get a variety of newspapers or Magazines or go to the horoscope type websites. Some of them will say that Aquarius begins Jan 21(and capricorn ends on the 20) some will say cap ends on the 19 and Aquarius begins on the 20th-thus I am a "capricarous" <P>I think I am more of an aquarius though, the only real capricorn qualities i possess are stubborness and organization. But I'm not ####, I'm totally laid back and a free spirit and I am very independent.<P>------------------<BR>Joey: That's it, you hide my underwear i'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.<br><BR>Chandler: what, what are you going to show me my clothes?<br><BR>Joey: Hey, opposite is... opposite<br><BR>FRIENDS

Joey: That's it, you hide my underwear i'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.<br><BR>Chandler: what, what are you going to show me my clothes?<br><BR>Joey: Hey, opposite is... opposite<br><BR>FRIENDS

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 2:16 pm 

I am a very strong Libra - October 7th.<P>And, when I read the attributes of Librans - it seems to describe me very well.<P>Here is an interesting site that describes the attributes of each sign (scroll down just a smidge and you will see the signs):<P><A HREF="http://aol.astrology.com/profiles/sun/index.html" TARGET=_blank><B>Pick a Sign</B></A><P>I just read mine - and you won't believe this but it actually mentions BALLET and Riding a Bike. LOL<P>Here is the link for Libra:<P><A HREF="http://aol.astrology.com/profiles/sun/libra.html" TARGET=_blank><B>LIBRA</B></A><P><BR>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 2:49 pm 

I am what you would call a Scorputtarius. November 21. Most books now say Scorpio and I definitely fit the bill.<P>Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps. <P>This is so incredibly accurate it's scary. I am a junior in biopsychology at university... I have a passion for analyzing and investigating and categorizing people. I want to know what makes everyone tick and why some tick louder than others and why some skip a tick every so often. But I would hate to think that everyone born in November is just like me, the world isn't ready for that.<p>[This message has been edited by *Sarah* (edited September 09, 2001).]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 2:54 pm 

I am a true Capricorn, except for the part that says that we are sometimes egotistical! But it even says under that site that Basheva gave that I shouls watch out for my knees! Image hmmm....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 3:57 pm 

If someone were to ask me if I believe in astrology, I would probably say "well, I am not sure".....but it does amaze me how accurately some of the descriptions apply.<P>I am married to a Sagitarius - maybe I should go read his sign...LOL - on the other hand maybe not....<p>[This message has been edited by Basheva (edited September 09, 2001).]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 4:04 pm 

Bebounce - that is really quite fantastic that it mentions your knees....well, I guess you really better take care of them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 4:43 pm 
I'm the same as SARAH-born NOV 19th.What you said Sarah pretty much describes me ESP the Beggining/ending pt-and esp at THIS time in my life.I'm a GREAT risk taker,esp when I see the benefits;and see that the benefits outway the negatives/disadvantages.<BR> I'm into starting over;what I seem to loose is miniscule compared to what I'll gain.<BR> And I'm always probing,looking beneath the surface of things-everything has to have a meaning,make sense to me.If I dont understand something all at once I DONT drive myself crazy though--I KNOW answers come in time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 9:08 am 

One good way to see if your sign really describes you so well is to go and read all of the other signs, and see whether they fit you too. Most horoscopes/zodiac descriptions really are written in a way so that the descriptions would apply to most people in one way or another. And the parts that don't quite fit us as well, we push out of our memory very quickly. <P>That being said, one summer I got a sunsigns book from the library. It was eerily accurate for me and almost all of my friends. Even better was the description of what a Sagittarius (me) and an Aquarius would be like in a romantic relationship. I had my eye on one particular Aquarius at the time. I have since gone out with him for three years, and it was very much like the prediction. And I liked it! Image (On Wednesday, he moved away forever. Poor sad katie! Poor sad katie!)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 9:17 am 

That's a good idea, Katheryn, about reading the descriptions of other signs. Most of the others don't fit me at all - not even close.<P>Angela - Nov. 19th is my son's birthday too.<P>Katheryn - I am wishing a wonderful new Aquarius for you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 10:22 am 

My book LINDA GOODMAN'S SUN SIGNS, says that Scorpio ends on November 22nd.<P>It also says that Aquarius starts on January 21st.<P>My husband is Libran, Basheva, and is great at keeping my feet on the ground. He had his hand read once and she said he was into his umpteenth incarnation,hence the innate wisdom, while I was 'new'...creepy!!! Image <P>And our son's birthday is November 26: Sagittarius.<P>Famous Sagittarians...<P>Beethoven, Callas, Edith Cavell (a British heroine from WW1), Churchill, Coward, Disney, The Pope, Sinatra, Twain, Di Maggio. That's quite a mix, but very encouraging!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 10:52 am 

I'm a Pisean. It's funny how often feet are mentioned in astrology literature about Piseans!! I am very sensitive and somewhat of a psychic...being that I am very intuitive and can feel what everyone is feeling in the room. The only problem with this is this makes me an emotional dancer...meaning I can dance good when I feel good and if I'm having a bad inner emotion, I do so bad!! Sometimes I can do many fouettes (like 5 or more) and good pirouettes(two or more), sometimes I can do no fouettes and I fall over after one pirouette! Sucks. Oh, and dancing has been mentioned in some astrology literature as well as being an activity I should do!! Strange and a little spooky. Any other Piseans?? I would like to hear your story!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 11:57 am 

How about those people that are right on the edge of their sign? My husband is November 22nd - that is on the edge between Scorpio and Saggitarious. <P>Several people have said that my husband is an "old soul". I am, I think, a middle aged soul - LOL.....<P>Sometimes one can meet a child that seems to have an "old soul". I can feel that but I am not sure I could define it.<P> <P>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:07 pm 
COOL BASHEVA-another Nov 19th Scorpio!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:56 pm 

And here are some Librans:<P>Julie Andrews, Brigitte Bardot, David Ben-Gurion, Sarah Bernhardt, T.S.Eliot, Ghandi, Rita Hayworth, John Lennon, Liszt, Oscar Wilde, Gershwin and Charlton Heston.<P>Not bad!<P>Pisces:<P>Handel, George Washington, Rimsky Korsakov, Elizabeth Taylor, Michelangelo, Nijinsky, Renoir, Nureyev, Einstein, Caruso, Chopin, Victor Hugo. <P>!!! Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next