public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Andrea Bocelli still has it!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:28 pm 

Is anyone here a fan of classical music? More specifically, Andrea Bocelli? If so, you guys have to get his new CD/DVD package titled "Under the Desert Sky"! It features a CD that has 9 tracks complimented with a DVD of his first ever pop performance featuring 18 of his favorite songs! I must say if it wasn't for my friends at UMGD I wouldn't have even known about the release and I'm one of the biggest Bocelli fans around! Anyways, if you guys like Bocelli or want to keep up with Bocelli like me, the best place to start is (www.andreabocelli.com)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:31 pm 

Greetings
Since this forum is for discussion of things related to dance - and whilst Bocelli may be worthy of discussion, he's not a dance composer, dancer, choreographer etc. - I'm going to move this to fun stuff. Feel free to continue on there, but we do ask that any discussion of music in other forums be directly related to dance.

Kate

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]