public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Have you hugged your kitty today?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 8:10 am 

oy vey Red Shoes.....mucho good thoughts to your cat..poor thing. Hard way to learn a lesson.<P>Effie was at the kennel owned by our vet while we were away. When we brought her home she jumped out of her carry box, and stood back and really told us what she thought of the entire episode. No petting or nuzzling, until she had fully vented her feelings.<P>Then she inspected the entire property. And only then, were we again accepted back into her good graces.<P>I tried to explain to her that I had researched this vet's kennel (he is our regular vet for many years) and made sure it was clean and as comfy as possible. That I knew she would be safe and well cared for. It had also cost quite a bit....I showed Effie the bill. I told her we had dashed home (an 8 1/2 hr. trip) through LA's homegoing commute on a Friday afternoon, just so we could get her, so she wouldn't have to spend the weekend in the kennel. She was unimpressed. <P>She did not consider a stay at the kennel as a vacation for <B>her</B>.<P>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Have you hugged your kitty today?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 8:26 am 

What cat does?<P>Our last family trip we left Moriarty here in the flat, and a friend came in and fed him and petted him. Worked OK, but couldn't do it now he is diabetic... Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3