public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: All I Needed to Learn I Learned from the Easter Bunny
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 6:00 am 

<BR>"All I Need To Know About Life, I Learned From The Easter Bunny"<P>Don't put all your eggs in one basket.<BR>Walk softly, and carry a big carrot.<BR>Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.<BR>There's no such thing as too much candy.<BR>All work and no play can make you a basket case.<BR>Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.<BR>Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.<BR>Some body parts should be floppy.<BR>Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans.<BR>Good things come in small sugar coated packages.<BR>The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.<BR>An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.<BR>To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.<BR>The best things in life are still sweet and gooey. <P>Have a Happy Easter!<P><BR>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: All I Needed to Learn I Learned from the Easter Bunny
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 6:01 am 

<BR>SAVING THE EASTER BUNNY<P>A man was blissfully driving along the highway, when he saw the Easter Bunny hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the Bunny, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of his car and was hit. The basket of eggs went flying all over the place. <P>The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road, and got out to see what had become of the Bunny carrying the basket. Much to his dismay, the colorful Bunny was dead. The driver felt guilty and began to cry.<P>A woman driving down the same highway saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong.<P>"I feel terrible," he explained, "I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny and killed it. There may not be an Easter because of me. What should I do?"<P>The woman told the man not to worry. She knew exactly what to do. She went to her car trunk, and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead Bunny, and sprayed the entire contents of the can onto the little furry animal.<P>Miraculously the Easter Bunny came to back life, jumped up, picked up the spilled eggs and candy, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped on down the road. 50 yards away the Easter Bunny stopped, turned around, waved and hopped on down the road another 50 yards, turned, waved, hopped another 50 yards and waved again!<P>The man was astonished.He said to the woman, "What in heaven's name is in your spray can? What was it that you sprayed on the Easter Bunny?" The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label. It said: "Hair spray. Restores life to dead hair. Adds permanent wave." <P><BR>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 10:22 am 

Basheva, I sent this joke to Stuart before you posted it here. Just a warning. Be on the lookout for someone named "Guido." <P>Oh, yes, and he also may glow in the dark.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:01 pm 

ok - let me get this straight - I have to be on the lookout for a man who glows in the dark - and then I ask if his name is Guido..<P>and then what do I do, Maggie? - since you seem to know him....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 12:41 pm 

Sorry Maggie, but Basheva's in the clear. You, on the other hand, are the one who e-mailed me 'Saving the Easter Bunny', possibly the worst joke I have ever seen and I'm someone who knows a lot about bad jokes.<P>Frankly Guido's too good for you. This may be a job for Luigi, Guido's psycopath brother.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:10 pm 

Terrible joke girls, wherever it came from. <BR>While I'm here: Who's this Guido chap??? Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:15 pm 

Believe me, Red Shoes, it's better you don't know.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:19 pm 

Well, the only thing I know about Guido is he is apparently (according to Maggie who is an unimpeachable source).....a man who glows in the dark...could be interesting.<P>Might be worth knowing eh? Red Shoes?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:28 pm 

The existence of Guido was... err... first revealed in this thread:<P><a href=../../../ubb/Forum2/HTML/000067.html target=_blank><B>criticaldance not about to go bust</B></a><p>[This message has been edited by Azlan (edited April 14, 2001).]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:48 pm 

I can't believe I actually did read through that entire "criticaldance not about to bust" thread.....<P>and all I can say is, you folks sure did used to have some pretty strange conversations. LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:58 pm 

Well, Stuart, at least I sent you the joke privately. Basheva posted it publicly for all the world to see. I think perhaps you SHOULD introduce her to Guido for that. And I'm not afraid of Luigi. We dated in high school.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 2:00 pm 

Basheva, I'm just sorry you weren't around to be a part of that earlier, uh, discussion. Your input would have been...enriching.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 4:58 pm 

....and don't forget enlightening...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 11:16 pm 

...So Guido glows in the dark?<BR>Now, is this ALL of Guido or just bits of Guido?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:33 am 

All of Guido. Until he's, er, terminated. Then it will be bits that glow.<BR>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next