public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: What's in a name?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 12:21 pm 

I am such a sucker. I turned on the TV (it's a holiday here in the US) and got glued to Sabrina. You know, would you want to marry into such a screwed up family as the Larrabees?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:51 pm 

For that Long Island real estate you bet! I am a Hepburn fan as well. My greatest thrill was watching her come to honor Gregory Peck at Lincoln Center. She was beautiful, and I loved the fact that she never felt the need to have plastic surgery.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:55 pm 

And then there's Roberta Sue Ficker, better known as Suzanne Farrell, from Cincinnati, Ohio.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 7:32 pm 

and then there is Hilda Munnings otherwise known as Lydia Sokolova.....She was the first English female dancer accepted by Diaghelev into his company - and she remained until the company broke up. She was a principal dancer.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 10:28 am 

More on Audrey Hepburn:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>Audrey Hepburn Named Favorite All-Time Oscar-Winning Actress by Biography Magazine Readers</B><P>PR Newswire<P>...<P>Born May 4, 1929, in Brussels as Edda Heemstra Hepburn-Ruston, Audrey trained as a ballet dancer and went on to become a model, actress, and finally a star -- all by her mid-20s.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/010529/nytu007.html" TARGET=_blank><B>More</B></A>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2