public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Weighty Issue
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:00 pm 

Hi. I am going to be doing pointe sometime soon, but I am currently underweight for my height and age. So I am seeing a therapist and a nutritionist to help me get my weight up to normal. My mom will not allow me to take pointe until I do so. :( i want to gain weight in a healthy way. Any suggestions for healthy snacks that will help me gain weight? Thanks in advance. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:45 am 

Hello dancergurl88...You are fortunate to have a Mom who cares about you and supports your dream to dance. Listen to your Mom, your therapist, and your nutritionist. It seems you have a great support network. Joanne has already advised you that we do not give medical advice on this forum. I know it's hard to patient, but when the time is right, you will be able to begin your pointe work. Just keep working hard on your technique and everything will fall into place when you are ready...

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]