public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:14 pm 

I am pleased to announce that the lovely and talented Gina Ness has agreed to help moderate this forum. Gina is a former principal dancer with San Francisco Ballet and longtime readers of criticaldance have come to value her wisdom.

Welcome, Gina!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:40 pm 

Thank you, salzberg, for the warm welcome! It is very appreciated! I would like to share with you all what I did this afternoon. I went to see the documentary film "Ballets Russes" which is playing now in select cinemas throughout the country. What an amazing film...I came away thinking and feeling in my heart that I am part of a great legacy and connected with all those incredible dancers. As a former dancer and, now, teacher, I am part of the continuing story of ballet on this planet. Two of my major teachers during my youth were dancers with Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo, Merriem Lanova and Alan Howard (who is featured in this remarkable film). Again, thank you all and see you on the boards!

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]