public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ronde jambe en l´air
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 9:26 am 

Since a few weeks a have some problems with the ronde jambe en l´air.<BR>It went right for many years, but now I can´t do the movement well anymore, I just lost the feeling for it or something.<BR>I can´t keep my knee still while I´m doing it.<BR>Has someone got any advice for doing a ronde jambe en l´air?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ronde jambe en l´air
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 10:24 am 

Elleke - that happens sometimes - we seem to lose the feeling for something....and then it comes back. Strange isn't it?<P>I did a search - see the "search" at the top of the page? And here are a couple of threads that I found that you might want to read:<P><A HREF=../../../ubb/Forum7/HTML/000419.html><B>rond de jambe en l'air</B></A><P><BR><A HREF=../../../ubb/Forum19/HTML/000012.html><B> ronde de jamb en l'air</B></a><P>It's nice to see Elleke - haven't seen you for awhile.<P>After you read these threads - if you have any questions - please ask ...and we will try to help. Remember control of your knee is in your hip - if you keep that stable the knee will be stable.<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Basheva (edited June 28, 2001).]

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]