public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: bowed legs
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 3:41 pm 

hi everyone i really need your help on this i have really bowed knees and can't ever seem to get then to come together when standing in first. i think this is because when my feet are truned out, my kees aren't so they will never go together

Post subject: Re: bowed legs
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 4:26 pm 

Cutie Pie...Hello - welcome to the board, glad you have joined us.<P>Some of us have bowed knees and some of us have hyperextended knees. There are good things and not so good things about both types of knees.<P>We have a number of threads at the board that deal with this type of knee. If you look at the top of the page you will see "search" - click on that and then type in "knees" and you will find lots to read.<P>You can start with this:<P><A HREF=../../../ubb/Forum7/HTML/000234.html><B>LEGS NOT HYPEREXTENDED - What to do?</B></A><P>I have legs that also are slightly bowed. When I stand in first position with my heels touching, my knees almost touch - but they don't quite do it. There is really nothing to be done about this except to stretch up, never push back - that won't help, and it will injure you.<P>I know it looks as if you are not straightening your knees, but you really are getting them as straight as possible. And you do that by pulling up.<P>Once again, welcome to the board.<P>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]