public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thanks Basheva
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 1:33 pm 

Basheva, you answered a question for me on a forum at the World of Ballet site. Thank you so much. I am the 15 year old who wanted to start ballet again. I will soon be taking classes again and I am not trying to get ready by myself, but I was wondering if you would advise against me stretching. (Warming up first of course) I look forward to your comments. Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Thanks Basheva
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 3:13 pm 

First let me welcome you to the board Shelby - it's a pleasure to have you join us.<P>Stretching should always be done very carefully under the supervision of a teacher - and as you said only when you are well warmed up. <P>Here is a thread you might want to read if you have not already done so:<P><BR><A HREF=../../../ubb/Forum7/HTML/000291.html><B>STRETCH AND STRENGTH</B></A><P>Please scroll down any of the forums - especially in Students' Questions and The Studio - I think you will find lots of good information.<P>Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have - or make comments. <P>Once gain, Shelby, welcome...!<BR>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Thanks Basheva
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 3:47 pm 

Thanks again Basheva...I liked reading all of the advice.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]