public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: An issue concerning next years classes.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:21 pm 

Technically, next years classes start in three or for months, and this year I have a difficult desicion(sp?) to make. My first year of dance, I took only tap. My second (this year) I took tap and jazz. I now am intresteed in takeing ballet, because I know how much it'll improve my technique. Money isn't that big of an issue in my family, but even so, I feel guilty askeing my parents to pay for three lessons, so I've come up with a plan. This up coming year, I still want to continue tap, however, I'm goingto ask to take ballet instead of jazz. Do you think this is a good idea?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: An issue concerning next years classes.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:24 pm 

AthenaCait....you are right - ballet will most probably help your tap and jazz. I think you might want to present what you just said here - to your parents.<P>Tell them that you would like to take all three, but that if they agree that two would be better for the family, you would like to take just two. Whether you stay with jazz or go for ballet - is entirely up to what you want to do. <P>What makes you happy, what you enjoy doing.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: An issue concerning next years classes.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 4:22 am 

Thanks Basheva!I've decided to do ballet instead of jazz because let's face it, I need to work on my gracefulness> Image<BR>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]