public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: FoooooooooooooD!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 1:27 pm 

Hello you guys! I know you said this is not a place for health questions. Well I talked ot my mom (she's a nurse) about this, and she said that it'll pass, and if not, she'll take me to the doctor. So I was just wondering if any of you have ever run into this problem.<P>Yesterday I hardley ate at all. I wasn't hungrey! But at about 7, I was starving, so I decided to eat. But everything I ate made me feeel like I was about to gag! (First off, y'all need to know that I LOVE food! I eat more than most of my larger friends! Image) Then I started crying because I was sooooo hungry and I couldn't eat! So then when I went to the bathroom and I saw the scale so i decided to wiegh myself to see if maybe it was because of female problems (this sometimes happens after my period. I gain about a pound and I'm not hungry for about a day) but I had lost a pound! This probably doesn't seem like such a big deal to most people, but I'm disgustingly skinny already, and can't afford to lose anything! So then I cried harder. My mom was really worried, but said it'd probably be gone the next day. Whelp, it's the next day! I woke up hungry as a bear, so i thought that was a good sign, but after only 3/4 of a waffle, I felt extreamly full! But I forced myself to eat the rest, because I knew I needed food. that's how it's been all day. I'd get hungry, but then after eating very little, i'd be full. Image I'm back down to 89. Like I said before, my mom promised to take me to the doctor if I lost anymore weight, so I got that part covered. I just wanted to know if any of you have ever run into anything like it.<P>------------------<BR>Smooches and Pooches!<P>~Athena<BR>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: FoooooooooooooD!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 2:07 pm 

AthenaCait - I think the best thing to do is to listen to your mother, she is your parent and a nurse, and of course if she takes you to a doctor , to listen to what the doctor says.<P>You have to be very careful about any advice that you get on the web...it is not reliable. Your mother and a doctor are your best sources for information and help.<P>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: FoooooooooooooD!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 4:07 pm 

AthenaCait - I am going to close this thread - I hope you don't mind. I don't want you to get any information that would not be helpful or correct. <P>and you know that we all wish you well and that this works out.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]