public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Interview with Kirsty Mitchell
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:50 am 

Article about an up and coming Scottish actress who trained as a ballet dancer:<P><B>She shoots, she soars</B><BR>In the latest of our occasional series highlighting Scotland's rising stars, Wendy Ide meets Kirsty Mitchell, a dancer turned actress whose career is truly taking off in A Flight Of Fancy<BR> <P>Say what you will about Irvine Welsh, but he's provided more employment for young Scottish actors than the extras department on Braveheart. One example is Kirsty Mitchell, who owes, if not her career, then her love of it, to the prolific Mr Welsh. She's sitting in a bed under a huge dumpling of a duvet, chatting happily between takes of her latest movie, A Flight Of Fancy. <BR>Let's be clear -- Kirsty Mitchell is not in the habit of sneaking off for a snooze when she's not required on set. 'This is the first time they said you can just relax there, and I said, 'OK -- goodnight!' I like bed acting. I don't get up.' Resourceful girl.<P><A HREF="http://www.sundayherald.com/23778" TARGET=_blank><B>click for more</B></A>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]