public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Norman Morrice's ballets for Ballet Rambert
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:59 am 

"Norman Morrice's ballets for Ballet Rambert 1958-1977" <BR>I am a former dancer with Ballet Rambert (1969-74)and am currently doing a PhD at LCDS on the ballets of Norman Morrice for Ballet Rambert 1958-1977. I am already in contact with many former colleagues, but there are still many people I would love to be in touch with, but for whom I cannot find contact details.<BR>If there is ANYONE who is willing to contribute to my research, in any way - by email, or interview/conversation - I would be so glad to hear from them.<BR>Obviously,I would love to hear from anyone who was involved in his works or BR, but equally, anyone who simply SAW them as a member of the audience, or who had any other indirect connection, would also be very welcome!I don't wish to bar anyone who might think that their contribution would be insignificant - I've had many people say 'I don't think I've got anything worth saying' and they've gone on to be a fantastic help!<BR>NM also produced That is the Show in Cologne, and created works in Israel, Australia and Canada, as well as The Tribute for The Royal Ballet. Any insights into these would be gratefully received.That is the Show is a particular focus of the study, and it would be especially good to hear from dancers in the Cologne cast!<BR>I can be contacted at scooper@rad.org.uk or 020 7 326 8063 <BR>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]