public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Who is it?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:48 am 

Our good friends at Sadler's Wells have a query from sakana that perhaps you can help with:

the following could've been performed by a contemporary dance company called, "YOLANDE", but i'm not sure so please help me.

10 to 20 dancers(can't remember if they were all women or not) all wearing a white dress dancing in a school (or just a school-look-like building), dancing and moving to floor to floor through the hallway.

no music, just dancers' breath out sound occasionally like; "ha...!" "ha..!"

it's a contemporary dance. at fist one person starts dancing until she finishes one piece of dance and then a second person starts joining her and they dance togather exactly the same one piece which the first person danced. and one by one, dancers join them and they repeat this process.

i just happened to see this performance on tv nearly 10years ago and i ABSOLUTELY loved it. but i missed to check thier dance company name. i've been seriously wanted to know who they were for many years but still don't know yet.

some of the scene was shot from inside the building(classroom look like) and some were shot from outside of the building(probably from the opposite side of the building).

if somebody knows their name, PLEASE let me know who they are so that i can see their other performances again.

thank you very much in advance.

If anyone has any suggestions please do post your comments

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]