public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Urdang Academy
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:41 am 

I saw an article from this April about a redevelopment project for an area around Covent Garden that included the block housing the Urdang Academy, which stated it was going to be forced to move or close. Does anyone have an update? Their website appears to be gone, so it would seem something has happened.

Post subject: Re: Urdang Academy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:42 am 

I am assured by the Academy that all is well and the crisis is over. I hope to post more details soon.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Urdang Academy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:54 pm 

Dancer takes step in right direction
by Caroline Short for This is Dorset

DANCE star Sallie Lawless is set to shine on stage after winning a place at a London dance academy.

Sallie, 10, of Overcombe Drive, Weymouth, has been dancing since she was three years old and has appeared in the last four professional pantomimes at Weymouth Pavilion.

The St Andrew's Primary School pupil has been studying classical ballet, modern jazz, tap and theatre workshop at Dance Fusion in Queen Street, Weymouth, for a number of years and is the youngest member of the town's youth musical theatre group WOW.

Sallie said: "I was speechless when I opened the letter and found out I'd got a place. I'm really looking forward to it. My friends and parents are really excited for me too.

click for more

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]