public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: ENB Sponsorship Deal with Angelina Ballerina
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:37 am 

<B>ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET TEAMS UP WITH HIT ENTERTAINMENT’S ANGELINA BALLERINA TO ATTRACT YOUNG PEOPLE TO CLASSICAL BALLET.</B><BR>From bit<P><BR>HIT Entertainment becomes major new Production Sponsor for English National Ballet’s brand new production of The Nutcracker. The sponsorhship of £250,000 is the largest ever single sponsorship of English National Ballet.<P>The UK’s most popular ballet company unveils Christopher Hampson’s The Nutcracker in Bristol on 10 October 2002. Gerald Scarfe to design sets and costumes.<P>Annual London Season starts 3 December, 2002 with Irek Mukhamedov as Drosselmeyer. Tickets for London Season go on public sale today Monday 22 July, 2002.<P>English National Ballet announced today (Monday 22 July 2002) that HIT Entertainment’s dancing mouse, Angelina Ballerina, is to become Production Sponsor of English National Ballet’s brand new production of The Nutcracker. The £250,000 cash injection is the largest single sponsorship in English National Ballet’s 52-year history.<P><A HREF="http://www.bit.se/bitonline/2002/07/21/20020719BIT00730/07190073.htm" TARGET=_blank><B>click for more</B></A><P><B>Stuart adds:</B> Congratulations to ENB on this super sponsorship deal. If my addition is correct ENB will perform "The Nutcracker" 67 times around the country for their Autumn and London seasons. I wonder if this is a national or even a world record for a major company.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: ENB Sponsorship Deal with Angelina Ballerina
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:25 am 

If only there were more sponsership deals like that around!<BR>anyone watching the new series of Angelina Ballerina on ITV? i am i think its lovely.

Post subject: Re: ENB Sponsorship Deal with Angelina Ballerina
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:00 am 

I agree Sugarplum. Hats off to ENB Executive Director Christopher Nourse and his team for making this happen. My impression is that here in the UK we still have a lot to learn from US companies about how to achieve these sorts of sponsorship deals.<P>

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]