public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: performances in london
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:13 am 

Hello<BR>In August i'll be traveleling to england for a week, btw August 23rd and the 31st and i was wondering if anyone knew about good performances of ballets that i could possibly see during this time, because i havent seen a ballet and i would really love to see one there. PLease feel free to email me at mysticeyes32 at aol.com. Thanks for reading<BR>-Tiffany

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: performances in london
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:24 am 

Lovaofballet - I am going to move your question into the UK News and Issues Forum. I think you will get lots of suggestions there.<P>So please go to that forum. And then I will close the thread here.<P>It's a great question and I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:34 pm 

Oh dear! August is a quiet month for dance in London and I'm not aware of any ballet in the period you mention. When we get a bit closer to the dates the best place to look for London listings is:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.londondance.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.londondance.com/</A> <P>Hope you can find something, but I think you will have to go a bit wider than ballet.<P>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:53 am 

I agree with Stuart - thins wind down in August and gear up for autumn so it is not the best time for ballet.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]