public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Queen's Gala Nottingham July 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:13 am 

If anyone is attending the Torville and Dean Gala for the Queen next Wed. I would appreciate hearing about it. This is a little off-topic re dance, but I notice that every once in a while there are figure-skating related posts on this discussion board. A number of of my fav. skaters will be taking part and, since it will not be televised, I would be interested in hearing any first hand accounts. I'm also curious if T&D will come out of retirement and perform again.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Queen's Gala Nottingham July 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:39 am 

Noreen, as far as I remember T&D have said that they are producing the gala, not skating in it. It's been a number of years since they retired, I doubt they would take part unless they could still skate to the level they did before.<P>I'd love to hear about it too - figureskating-phile that I am. I read that the 98 Olympic gold-medallist Ilia Kulik will be there.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]