public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rambert in Bristol
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:12 pm 

I've just been to see rambert at bristol and it was amazing. I had to study a dance company at college and i did rambert. it was amazing to finally get to see them live after two years of study. The show was fast and exciting. I really enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd sections the best. The 3rd section was funny and the dancing was amazing. Everybody looked as if they were enjoying themselves which is what dance is all about. it felt very 60's in the last section with the colours and dress and style. I would recommend anyone to go and see it. I will be going again next time they go to bristol. :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rambert in Bristol
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:31 am 

Hi jennie and welcome to CriticalDance. Great to hear that you enjoyed Rambert so much. I can't wait to see them when they come to London in November.

I have copied your post into our main Rambert feedback topic.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]