CHARLESTON BALLET THEATRE is looking for an energetic, customer-focused Receptionist / Administration Asst/ Box Office Personnel. The successful candidate will have
exceptional written and verbal communication skills, good telephone manner, strong
organizational skills, basic math skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and Publisher. Responsible for inputting data on sales activity reports related to ticketing. The candidate will respond to all customer matters, generate thank you letters. A general knowledge of dance and the performing arts is preferred. Position will begin as part-time employment but dependant upon candidate qualifications and experience could be advanced to a full time position with benefits. Salary is commensurate to experience. TO APPLY: Please submit a resume, via e-mail to: email@example.com
Skills and Experience Needed
• experience dealing with cash and balancing a cash box
• basic math skills
• basic language skills
• ability to travel to and from all venues
• effective communication skills and a people friendly attitude
• Manage front of house operations
• Manage handling of cash revenue, ticket inventory, and final reconciliation of shows and events.
• Coordinate and participate in public relations activities such as the production of brochures, bulletins, newsletters, and other publications; assist client organizations regarding press releases, advertising, communications with customers, and timetables for publicity.
• Represent Box Office and Information Desk to the the public; serve on committees within the Ballet Company and with professional organizations as appropriate.
• Act as liaison with other departments and the community to organize business operations and accomplish objectives.