public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Narrative Tango Tours
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 pm 

To whom is may concern,

My name is Cyrena Drusine and I am the co-founder and director of Narrative Tango Tours, a full service, boutique tango business offering an array of tango activities to tourists and visitors of Buenos Aires. I am originally from New York city where I studied at the School of American Ballet for ten years. I moved to Buenos Aires six years ago and became a professional tango dancer. I began Narrative Tango Tours a year ago to introduce tourists to the real Argentine tango in Buenos Aires.

At NTT we are committed to providing our clients with top-notch personalized services, offering a private eye into the fascinating world of tango in Buenos Aires. NTT is comprised of a team of international tango professionals who live and breathe the tango on a daily basis, ensuring that our clients get the most authentic of tango experiences possible.

Attached you will find a press release from our launch earlier in 2011. You can watch our promotional video here, check out a full list of NTT services as well as get to know more about who we are on our website, as well as read what people are saying about us on Trip Advisor. Feel free to also get connected through Facebook and Twitter, and read what BBC travel has to say about us.

If any of your writers from Ballet Dance Magazine make a trip to Buenos Aires we would love to invite you on a free NTT service. Also, if you would be interested in writing anything about tango for Ballet Dance we would also love to help.

Please feel free to write us with any questions.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Cyrena

--
Cyrena Drusine

Co-Founder and Director of Narrative Tango Tours
http://www.narrativetangotours.com/
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Profile E-mail