public forum
home forum magazine gallery links about faq courtesy
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:59 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beautiful Music for Ballet Class, by Charles Mathews
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm 

Hello to the CriticalDance forum!

I'd just like to announce for the benefit of any ballet dancers or students, that I have released a series of beautiful music for ballet class, which is available from http://www.musicforballetclasses.com

The Music for Ballet Classes series is a collection of CDs designed to provide dancers and dance teachers with all the music necessary for a complete classical ballet class. Each compilation includes a selection of musical pieces in a variety of styles and tempi, all featuring the sound of a Yamaha C3 Neo grand piano. Every track has been tailored to last for an even number of musical counts, and each track starts with a four bar introduction. Exercises at the barre are repeated on the following track for ease of running.

In addition to the Music for Ballet Classes series, there is a selection of other compilations that will compliment this series wonderfully, such as Ragtime for Dance.

Music for Ballet Classes is recorded and performed by myself, Charles Mathews. I'm an experienced ballet and contemporary accompanist, who has worked with teachers and dancers from Birmingham Royal Ballet, Elmhurst School for Dance, and DNA3D Dance Company amongst others. As well as playing for classical ballet, Charles also regularly plays and improvises for contemporary dance classes in a variety of dance styles. He also composes for different genres of dance, and has written music for film trailers, computer games, the opening ceremonies of the European Gymnastics Championships and 2011 World Gymnaestrada in Lausanne, Switzerland.

All of our albums are also available as a digital MP3 downloads, as well as CD format with free worldwide shipping when you order direct from us.

Profile E-mail